Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Going Home!!!!!

Praise the Lord, Hallelujah, and AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!!  First i want to thank God for providing, HE provided an amazing pastor ( Lorri Conover) and an amazing Church( The River)  who diligently prayed and provided me a way to go home in order to see my grandma go HOME to Jesus.  I am not gonna lie this was one of the worst 4 days i've been through in a while.  I had NO control whatsoever, not a comfortable place to be for a control freak like myself.  I cried alot, i prayed alot, i had my husband pray with me alot.  I have such an amazing husband.... he kept me in check; letting me know when i was just actin a fool... yeah i know ME??? act a fool no way lol.  But i'm going home.  I'll be talking like Reba but it is what it is, i am who i am, an Okie at heart.  I will tell her i love her one last time, and i will make amends with my family; something that is sometimes overlooked in my own family.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you've found such an amazing church family.

    ReplyDelete