Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bucket List

So i've been doing this 30 day photo challenge on facebook, and today's picture was to be of something i want to do before i die.  I googled images for this... and i got alot of "bucket list" photos.  Then this led me to remember a conversation i've had repeatedly with my husband where he asks " What are your dreams?"  to which i respond "i'm too old to dream anymore" 

But i haven't stopped dreaming really, i just gave up on any of them coming true, some call me a pessimist, but i call myself a realist.  But i do have things i want to do before i die. Hence this blog.   So here are some things on my bucket list... they aren't in order of importance.

I want to sing on a stage for an audience of thousands.
I want to be told by someone famous that i sing wonderfully.
To perform privately for someone famous.
To meet Vince Neil and not get all stupid mushy and just talk to him.
I want to learn to play drums.
I want to go to broadway... as a performer or as an audience member.
I want to go to Ireland and visit a stone dance to hear the rocks sing.
I want to see a real fairy circle in Ireland.
I want to go to a real Irish pub, and have them build me a drink, and then actually drink it.
I want to stay in a castle.
I want to go to Disneyland.
Stay at the b&b that was the house where Lizzy Borden killed her family
Go to Lousiana and go on the haunted tour and see the graveyard where Marie Lavoe is buried.
Go to Salem, and Antietam maine and visit the haunted places there.
Stay in the hotel the Shining was based on.
( yes i'm a morbid wierd creature, deal with it)
I want to ride all the best rollercoasters in america.
I want to try the longhorn  challenge in Amarillo.
Go to Hershey PA
I want to get married in an actual church with a dress, a cake, rings and all the fixins.
I want a house of my own
Buy a new car with cash.
Want to be on a talk show
Want to be a part of a reality show.
I want to lead someone to Christ.
i want to save an unborn baby's life
I want 3 tattoos.
I want to be famous for a day.
Learn to drive a stick shift.
1/4 mile drag at top speed against my husband.
1 lap on a nascar track
Go to a Cherokee res. and learn about my ancestry
elective plastic surgery.
Win a lottery, or megabucks, or a jackpot with only 1 try



Well there it is, yeah i'm pretty shallow i guess, but most of those things mean something deep to me.  comments are welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment